Protect Your Family and Sleep in Peace!
Do you have unwanted guests spending the night with you or a family member? We are the experts in pest control and can protect you from the nightmare of bed bug infestation.
Miller’s Bed Bug Treatment Program is effective, safe and fast. We are so confident our treatment will eliminate bed bugs from your home that we offer a 1 year guarantee with the purchase of an annual pest control program.
What you should know about these insects:
- Bed Bugs are parasitic insects that feed exclusively on blood.
- These potentially disease carrying bugs commonly hide inside of beds and bedding or other sleep areas.
- Bed bugs are mainly active at night, but are not exclusively nocturnal.
- Bed bugs can cause a number of health effects, psychological effects, including skin rashes and allergic symptoms.
- Bed bug bites may lead to a wide range of skin manifestations from no visible effects to prominent blisters.
- These awful creatures can survive for 100-300 days without eating.
What should you look for?
- The bed bugs’ exoskeletons after molting.
- Bed bugs in the fold of mattresses and sheets.
- A Rusty–colored blood spots due to their blood-filled fecal material that they excrete on the mattress or nearby furniture, and you may be able to smell sweet musty odor.
Contact Us Today for a Free Inspection!
Keeping your family safe and protecting your quality of sleep requires a pest prevention specialist. Choose a pest control company with experience in dealing with bed bugs and other unwanted pests.
If you think you have an infestation or would like a free bed bug evaluation please call Miller Lawn & Pest at (407) 359-8888.